What is public domain and creative commons


      For the creative commons website the first thing you even see on the site is two options for what you want to find on the site, "I want something I can use for commercial purpose; modify, adapts, or build upon." One critique I do have for this website is that it has a bunch of different sites on the front page, but you can't click on them and creative commons site does not take you to those sites unless you type something into the search bar. Which is kind of odd to me, but if it works I don't mind how they chose to make the layout etc.      
      
     Another site that I looked at was freesound.org, I personally think that this site is good because of the fact that you can get lots of different original sounds. Plus this website makes it so easy to get sounds onto your videos, pictures etc. It is always so difficult to get sounds for good editing on imovie on the macbook, but I found with this site, it took half the time and was way easier to work with. It wasn't too complicated or anything! One thing that I didn't like was how it is laided out, I think they could make the site look a lot nicer, if they did that their site would probably become a lot more popular.

      The last site that I looked at was the Public Domain Project. I found that this site was very appealing to the eye, and i am sure they get a lot of people going to use their site because it works well and it also looks nice! I found that this web page was a little hard to get around, and they could probably improve how easy it is to get around the site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation of sound effects to be created and plan of action

Storyboards: Which storyboards do you like?